Commercial Auto Insurance

You are a small business owner using your personal vehicle for deliveries. Did you know there is a difference between your personal automobile insurance policy and a policy for vehicles used commercially?

When you use your vehicle for business on a regular basis, you may need a commercial auto policy. At Middlesex Mutual we understand you rely on your vehicles to keep your day-to-day operations running smoothly. Knowing we are nearby to help with your commercial vehicle insurance is nice. 

A call to your Middlesex Mutual agent will help you understand whether a commercial auto policy is right for your business.

Commercial auto insurance policies cover vehicles such as

  • cars,
  • trucks,
  • vans,
  • commercial use trailers.

Whether you only have one vehicle for deliveries or a small fleet, we are here to help.

Not sure if you need a commercial auto insurance?

Types of businesses that typically need commercial auto include:

  • Caterers
  • Contractors (carpenter, plumber, electrician)
  • Farming operations
  • Landscape gardeners
  • Retail operations like bakeries, florists,

We are here to help, please give a call today.